Background in Economics with a Masters degree in Sustainability and Development. Interested in business analytics and sustainable logistics synergies to find solutions and fill gaps for today's most pressing issues.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- SMU Lyle School of Engineering - Masters in Sustainability and Development - 2014
- University of Science and Arts of Oklahoma - Bachelor of Science: Economics and Business Administration - 2005
- Solar Energy International (SEI) - Photovoltaic Systems - 2015
SMU Cox School of Business- Essentials of Finance and Accounting Graduate certificate - October 2013
USGB Counsil Member • Master Graduate, Rapport Leadership International • Golden Key Honor Society • Phi Theta Kappa
DOOR Mortgage, Dallas, TX • 4/2018 - Present
Fairway Mortgage, Carrollton, TX • 1/2016 - 3/2018
Fannie Mae 1/2015 - Present
Fannie Mae provides liquidity, stability, and affordability to the US housing and mortgage market.
- Completing a developmental program highlighting SAS, SQL, and Tableau
- Develop queries, analysis, and reports for executive leaders from various systems
- Perform research assisting in development of scopes, defining requirements, and proposing changes
CITI, Irving, Texas • 1/2012 – 6/2015
International financial conglomerate with operations in consumer, corporate, and investment banking and insurance.
Manages division pipelines, supports and trains retail consultants, optimize lead management for a portfolio of Market Alliance accounts, and provides unparalleled service to customers, executives, and business partners. Provides onsite training, performed needs analysis, prequalified customers and presented multiple loan scenarios. Coordinates company’s relationship management activities for existing smaller and mid sized institutions.
Achievements: • Contributed over $338M in 2012 fundings
• Managed both Partnership and CBNA pipelines, averaging 387 units totaling $195,143,480
• Integral component of three- person team averaging $17M in monthly fundings
• Top internet lead conversion rate in division, maintaining 88% in 2012
BANK OF AMERICA, Plano, Texas • 6/2007 – 5/2011
Major financial institution and one of the largest banks in the United States, the bank’s core services include consumer and business banking, credit cards, lending and asset management.
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (6/2009 – 5/2011)
Optimized lead management for a portfolio of Marketing Alliance accounts, supported annual alliance production and provided outstanding service to customers and business partners. Performed needs analyses, prequalified customers and offered multiple loan scenarios. Coordinated company’s relationship management activities for existing smaller and mid-sized institutional accounts.
• Contributed over $65M in fundings in 2010 by conducting thorough analysis of qualified files and efficiently managing business partnerships to ensure funding of loans.
• Prequalified and distributed leads to loan officers; generated $2.5M in revenue.
• Collaborated to bring in $8.8M in referral business due to unparalleled relationship management.
• Improved business models and optimized production by analyzing reports and assigning specific agents and loan officers into teams.
PERSONAL LOAN CONSULTANT (6/2007 – 6/2009)
Assisted prospective and existing loan and companion product clients to find solutions through complex financial analysis and sales techniques.Worked with multiple system applications to navigate products and recommend profitable solutions from unstructured inbound and outbound sales leads.
• Funded an average of $1.9M in sales monthly through extraordinary customer services and product knowledge; analyzed W2s, tax returns and P&L statements to ensure borrowers were qualified.
• Ranked 95% in development class through in-depth study and hands-on practical experience.
• Demonstrated commitment to professional ethics, compliance with all federal and state policies, and adherence to HDMA requirements.